Engineering Department is Headed by Engr. Winston Mesembe Esin. Executive Director (Engineering).
The department comprises of three Units namely; Operation & Maintenance, Construction and Hydrogeology. The following are duties of the department:
- Supervision/Operation and Maintenance of the Authority’s construction projects.
- Prepares Bill of Engineering Measurement Estimate for Engineering projects for Implementation.
- Evaluation of ongoing projects in the Appropriation
- Supervision of contractors handling Appropriation projects
- Preparation of GIS maps/development of GIS software.
- Maintenance of the Authority's Plants, Equipments and Vehicles
- Assessing the ground water/ geological issues of the Authority
- Hydrological/Meterological Data Collection and Analysis.